Ethos and Aims
The Cambridge Urology Clinic provides high quality urological care delivered by a team of urology specialists, whose individual areas of expertise are complementary.
The partnership seeks to provide up-to-date and expert opinion, helping to diagnose, treat, understand and prevent urological illness.
Excellent communication is a key goal for the partnership.
Our aims and values:
- To deliver patient-centred care, treating patients as individuals
- To listen to patients, and use clear and timely communication
- To utilise our own specialist and general urological expertise
- To offer high quality patient information
- To gather and evaluate patient feedback in order to constantly improve our service
- To audit our practice for continual improvement in accordance with the highest professional standards